New for 2019, you can opt in to receive library notifications via text message.
Opt in for text messages from the library to receive timely notices on these and other topics:
- Holds ready for pickup
- List of current checkouts and due dates
- List of items due soon or overdue
The service also allows you to renew items or cancel holds by text message.
This is a voluntary service; text messages will be in addition to our regular email messages.
Text the word “SIGNUP”+yourUA-IDNumber to 833-403-0518
After a successful registration you will get three messages, with additional information.
For help: text HELP<space>SIGNUP
For a complete list of Text Message commands and options, see our FAQ page.
The fine print
- Text messaging rates apply. Check with your mobile provider for details.
- The service is optional and does not replace email notices.
- By opting into library text messages, you are consenting to share your UA ID number, phone number, and checkout information with our text message service provider.
Checkout information is deleted in 14 days while your UA ID number and phone number remain on file until you opt out of the service.